Steps to get Started
- Click here to create your account! You will need your contact information, your child’s name and age, and the date you need child care. You must also include the contact information for a secondary contact, should a centre not be able to reach you when space becomes available for your child.
- Use the search tool to search and sign up for the waiting lists of child care centres that fit your family’s needs. Easily search centres by name, type, or location.
- Visit the centres you sign up for and talk to the supervisors and staff who work there. This will help you find out if the child care centre is a good fit for your family.
- Remember to keep your account active by signing in at least once every 90 days. Please update your account if there are any changes to your child care needs or contact information.
- Child care centres will contact you when space is available for your child. Even if you accept the space for your child, you can still stay on the waiting lists of other centres. To do this, log in to your account and reactivate your applications.
The PEI Early Learning and Child Care Registry does not replace a personal visit to licensed child care centres. Please visit centres to meet with staff in person, ask questions, and discuss your family's needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not addressed below, please contact the ECDA or call (902) 368-1866